Financial Statements Auditing
Ben David Shalvi Kop’s Financial Statement Auditing Department is responsible for providing auditing services to large institutions, public companies, private companies and individuals; handling routine accounting matters; and representing clients before government and tax authorities.
The field of accounting in Israel and around the world faces rapid and significant changes and developments, including updates of Israeli accounting rules as well as incorporation of the IFRS international standard. To respond to these challenges, Ben David Shalvi Kop is staffed by a skilled team of employees who possess broad knowledge of accounting and auditing regulations, both Israeli and international.
The firm’s rich experience and in-depth knowledge combined with a professional and high quality workforce enable us to extend auditing and advisory services to our clients in a wide variety of accounting and business-related matters.
Services provided by Financial Statement Auditing Department include:
- Auditing of annual and consolidated financial statements in the format stipulated by the Israel Association of Accountants and the Israel Securities Authority.
- Review of quarterly financial statements in the format required by the Israel Securities Authority.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for income tax purposes.
- Routine handling and professional advice on matters concerning VAT, income tax, the National Insurance Institute and the like
- Ongoing business counsel, including review of the client company’s business practices
Team of managers: