Ben David Shalvi Kop has significant experience in supplying services to health maintenance organizations and hospitals.
Our clients include public, government and HMO-owned hospitals as well as pharmaceutical and other health-related companies. As part of the services available to HMOs and hospitals, the firm performs audits of financial statements and prepares annual, quarterly and semi-annual financial statements.
Our office’s health-related services include:
- Auditing financial statements for government hospitals which operate as public non-profit organizations. These hospitals are auxiliary units of the Health Ministry, and their budgets are set by the Israeli government and consolidated within the ministry’s financial statements.
- Preparation and ongoing consultation for hospital recovery plans
- Checking the profitability of hospital departments including recommendations regarding advisability of continued operation, reductions, expanded activity and the like
- Examining advisability and analyzing financial and cost-related data of health projects
- Analyzing employee and outsourced labor salaries, including comparisons with salaries customary in the field
- Checking and preparing pension payments to retired hospital workers